STARDOM: THE A-LIST
>Release date: 14 Dec, 2011
Publisher: Glu Mobile
Games you may like
Air Navy Fighters Lite
Galaxy Wars Defense FREE
STARDOM: THE A-LIST Cheats for android
Energy is not as big of a problem as it first appears. When not dating, working on a project, or working at Starbeans, just go around and click on things. There are many items in the game that will sometimes give you energy:
- Trash cans (don’t forget the one in Arnie’s office)
- Cars (they will beep when you click them and sometimes drop energy, cash, and experience)
- Newspaper Stands
- Pets (you can buy a pet such as the Goldfish and then go to your apartment and click on the Goldfish bowl for energy, money, and experience. You won’t be able to buy any pets though until you unlock downtown. More on that below.)
- Buy the Angelfish and you will have two pets to click on.
- In your first apartment, the light bulb hanging from the ceiling and the mouse coming out of the wall both will give energy.
Inside the Channel 9 studio to the right of the coffee pot is a stack of bagels. Click on them and energy sometimes comes out.
- Go to Cromptown. It is to the right of Brockwillow where you start. There is a trashcan and newspaper racks there and a car will drive by.
- Pigeons can also be tapped for Stardom energy.
- Inside of Starbeans is a microwave that you can get energy from.
- The Leaky Cantina (to the right of Starbeans), has a pool table. Tap on the bottom left side of the pool table where the billiards come out.
- Once downtown is unlocked, take a taxi by tapping on the poll to the left of your apartment complex. You will see an option to go downtown, the coast, or the hills.
- The picture to the right is of downtown. Click the trashcan, car and camera. Also the sushi restaurant has a lot to offer.
- Inside the sushi restaurant, the big cat to the left, a jar above the middle hump of the dragon, and the little cat on the counter all give energy.
- To the right of downtown is Mt. Pleasant Ave. A car and trash can are here as well.
- You can bribe the bouncer at Club Coco to get in. There you can meet some higher up celebrities. The drinks on the bar also give energy.
- Take a taxi to the coast. More pigeons, cars, and cans here. Also another Starbeans with a microwave.
- The right side of the coast has Point Dune. The talent agency called Bling has a chest with energy.
- If you look to the right of the receptionist in the Bling, there is an arrow that leads you to an office. In the office two different pictures give energy.
- Leaving Bling, to the left is a restaurant called Le Petit Cheval. The picture behind the hostess gives energy as well as the champagne on ice and the martini glass to the far right. These tend to give a lot of things, but take a long time to refresh.
- It’s expensive to go to the hills and not a lot gives energy there. Of course the cars and trash cans. Note that there are two trash cans outside for both Bernadette Hills and Sunrise Ave.
- In Bernadette Hills, there is a parked red sports car that gives energy in addition to the limo that cruises by.
- Sunrise Avenue has two trash cans, the limo, and a Starbeans. The Starbeans has a microwave like the others that also gives energy.
Latest news View All
CD Projekt Red says that the game is still being optimized and "n... Read More
Bungie Responds by saying "it's the biggest game we've ever made.... Read More
"Issues" were discovered during the final testing period.The Play... Read More
Ubisoft plans to focus more on titles that Wii U gamers play.No m... Read More
Also he had no idea Rise of the Tomb Raider would be announced as... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012